Amy, you really do awesome pics. It's makes me want to go to Ragged Mt. just to get great pics of my fam. Anyway, your boys are adorable. You look great too. Keep up the cute posts.
Super cute pics! I love that old truck. Have fun with your pedicures today. . .especially Rod and Trav. Amy, I hope you plan on getting pics of them getting their pedicures and posting them on your blog!!! ;)
Is your hubby really getting a pedicure? Anyway, If you are going to be in P-town during July we should definitely do a little friend get together. I will be in Poky at least once during July. We might go for the 4th and then I will be there for Heidi's wedding at the end. I would LOVE to see you and your little boys. By the way, I do want you to teach me about the coupons. I have heard lots about it but I can't seem to find what I need. I am all about bargain shopping, especially for groceries. In fact, today I got all of my chicken half off. Wahoo!!
Amy your family is so cute I love all the pics. I was so excited I sawe your blog on Stacey and Heaths. How are you doing are you still living in St. George? My blog is cabeandmelisplus3.blogspot.com Hope to keep in touch. Melissa
So cute! Love the pictures! Looks like your having a great summer! Wanna get a bunch of girls together sometime next week? let me know:) would love to see you guys again!
Cute Pictures! Hey we are going private on our blog so when you get a chance leave me a message with the e-mail you use to login so I can add you to the list K!? Heard that you are leaving for the summer too! So Sad! :(
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it off of Jen Bulkley's blog. If you don't mind I would like to add you to my friends list. My blog is thehoneyfamily.blogspot.com you can check it out. Cute pictures!!!
HEY!!!!! I had a great time with ya'll. It's funny you should say that Rod because I said the exact same thing about him and I used the same example of Land Before Time. Hope to see ya'll at the family reunion!
Amy, I don't know if it's gross but I still have the same polish on from our pedicures hehe. Take care guys and will talk to ya later!
14 comments:
Amy, you really do awesome pics. It's makes me want to go to Ragged Mt. just to get great pics of my fam. Anyway, your boys are adorable. You look great too. Keep up the cute posts.
Super cute pics! I love that old truck. Have fun with your pedicures today. . .especially Rod and Trav. Amy, I hope you plan on getting pics of them getting their pedicures and posting them on your blog!!! ;)
Is your hubby really getting a pedicure? Anyway, If you are going to be in P-town during July we should definitely do a little friend get together. I will be in Poky at least once during July. We might go for the 4th and then I will be there for Heidi's wedding at the end. I would LOVE to see you and your little boys. By the way, I do want you to teach me about the coupons. I have heard lots about it but I can't seem to find what I need. I am all about bargain shopping, especially for groceries. In fact, today I got all of my chicken half off. Wahoo!!
Amy your family is so cute I love all the pics. I was so excited I sawe your blog on Stacey and Heaths. How are you doing are you still living in St. George? My blog is cabeandmelisplus3.blogspot.com Hope to keep in touch. Melissa
So cute! Love the pictures! Looks like your having a great summer! Wanna get a bunch of girls together sometime next week? let me know:) would love to see you guys again!
Cute Pictures! Hey we are going private on our blog so when you get a chance leave me a message with the e-mail you use to login so I can add you to the list K!?
Heard that you are leaving for the summer too! So Sad! :(
Hey Amy. We found your blog and love looking at your adorable little boys. I can't believe how big they are. Glad you're having a fun summer!
AMY!!!! What is up? It's Amy Godfrey. I was so excited when I ran into your blog. Your family is so cute!!
Hey, I didn't know you had a blog. I found it off of Jen Bulkley's blog. If you don't mind I would like to add you to my friends list. My blog is thehoneyfamily.blogspot.com you can check it out.
Cute pictures!!!
I'm coming to poky next week. You, Shai, Becky, and me should go to dinner. What night?
HEY!!!!! I had a great time with ya'll. It's funny you should say that Rod because I said the exact same thing about him and I used the same example of Land Before Time. Hope to see ya'll at the family reunion!
Amy, I don't know if it's gross but I still have the same polish on from our pedicures hehe. Take care guys and will talk to ya later!
Rod Broadhead - you look odd without bleached hair :) You have a cute family!
(That's Eric Cunningham BTW)
Rod Broadhead - you look odd without bleached hair :) You have a cute family!
Post a Comment