Thursday, September 18, 2008

Summer fun!

It's pretty lame I haven't blogged for 3 months! I have some good excuses:) Basically, I am behind on every area of my life right now and this is proof of one thing on the list:) We had such a busy summary and since it is old news anyway a will do quick summary. We went to the Chatterton Reunion in Provo first which was a lot of fun to see everyone. Then we went to Lagoon and the kids had a BLAST on all the rides-especially my little dare devil boy Zach. We stayed in Idaho for 4 1/2 weeks at my parents (thanks mom and dad) That was a lot of fun too. Rod worked for my dad trying to get the never ending project of the office done for the parade of homes- while I went to my sister Holly's house every day. The kids loved to play with Michael, Sarah, & Kaleb and I loved to hang out with my sister/best friend. While we were in Idaho we went to Bear Lake, the Cabin in Island Park, Yellowstone, and Rod & I even got to go to a session in the Idaho Falls Temple. (which we haven't been back to that temple since we were married in it) Lots of fun. We got home and a day later we were off to California for the Oneill reuion that is always a blast thanks to Rod's party animal aunt Roxy. We went to Magic Mountain, and then spent a lot of time at the beautiful Corona Del Mar beach. The Riddles had a beach house right by it so we hung out there a lot. The Oneill reunion was a lot of fun too. I was so glad to be back home even though the summer was filled with lots of adventure and fun. Thanks to everyone who made it that way:)

2 comments:

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Amy,

I was so happy to read how you guys are doing!!! I miss you tons! Sounds like you had a fun and busy summer!!! I am so glad you are back to blogging!!! Love ya lots Anna

Shai Brown said...

FINALLY! Glad to hear you had fun. I love the new family picture at the top of the blog. You have such a cute family. Love - Shai