Thursday, September 18, 2008

David Started Preschool!

My little David started preschool. He was so excited he stayed up till 11:00 the night before! I had mixed feelings about this whole old enough for preschool thing. Okay, I admit it, I had a hard time. But now I love it and he does too. It is really cute because it includes gymnastics, karate, music, & swimming. David loves to learn and has an excellent memory (didn't get it from me!!) He is saying things all the time that surprises me. He is such a good, cute little boy and I am so proud of him:)
Of course, he had to have a deigo back pack. It was a must.
Here are a couple of his friends that go to school with him. Kaleb, Nauli (cousin) and Shelby wasn't in this pic but she is one of his friends too. So cute!!

7 comments:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

Amy!! yeay it is you!! you are such a cute mommie. i love it!!

THE CHRIS' said...

I love your family pictures. They are sooo cute! How are you guys doing? Seems everyone in the good ward is too cool for us now. Our ward sucks!

PhillipsFamily said...

Yay you updated it! So I need to tell you THANK YOU so much for helping me get started with my blog. I am totally addicted. It has been a lot of fun. That picture of you guys at the beach is so cute. see ya soon Jamie

Plain Jame said...

your family picture is so beautiful!! Oh preschool is just the best. I love when they come home and spout off poems and sing songs I've never even heard of. Little people they are!

Shai Brown said...

I just can't believe you have a kid old enough to start pre-school. Kinda Crazy!

Kit said...

I love the pics. I LOVED seeing you this weekend. YOu are my favorite person and I am so sad to not live right by you for the first time in forever. Please keep up the blogging. I am sick of your months of slacking!! Lov eyou!

Amy said...

he is such a handsome boy! how are you guys????