Saturday, October 4, 2008

Oh funny things kids will say!

The other day our home teachers came over. David and Zach were showing off everything they owned, trying on costumes and telling them stories. When Bro. Isom got to the lesson he asked David who Jesus was. David got a serious expression on his face and said, "He never sits in time out because he never does anything bad." It was so funny- I don't know where he got that from but I thought it was pretty cute. He asked him some other questions about what he came to earth to do and what the bad guys did to him, and to my surprise he answered right and knew more than I thought. It made me feel good to know that he actually does listen to us and his primary teachers. I am so grateful for the gospel to help teach my kids. David is such a sweet little boy and we are grateful he is in our family.

1 comment:

eMily eLiZaBeTh said...

THATS WONDERFULL AMY. ITS SO SAD WHEN KIDS KNOW WHO RONALD MCDONALD IS BUT NOT THE SAVIOR. GOOD JOB GIRL. ARDEN SAYS JESU? AND POINTS TO HIS PICTURE. IT MELTS MY HEART AND GIVES ME THE WARM FUZZY TINGLES. SO CUTE.