Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another BOY!!!


So I went to my doc appt. and I am 16 weeks and so this wasn't my official ultrasound but the doc said we could just take a peek and see and sure enough he said, "That's not a girl." My Aunt Sandy is right again!!! The first picture proves it but it is hard to see and didn't scan that well. It was cute because the boys were there and thought it was so neat to listen to the heartbeat and see the baby on the screen. Zach still doesn't quite get it, but David will talk about the baby all the time. Like today, we told him we would go get pumpkins to carve for family night tomorrow and told him we would get one for each person in our family and he said, "And one for the baby!" I am really excited to have another little boy in our family. I just love my boys so much and feel so blessed to be their mom!

19 comments:

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh congrats! Amy I didn' even know you were expecting! That is so fun!Hope all goes well!

Dana said...

And an adorable mom you are. It was so good to see you on Friday. I think the world of you and hope you know that you are an amazing example to me of what being a mom is all about and just think you are doing things right. You have such a great little family. Good work on the food storage and on the baby too. congrats again.

---- said...

WOW that is awesome! With your 3 boys and my 3 girls...they will always have a date! :)

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you guys! We miss you tons! Love ya lots Anna

Plain Jame said...

WOW congrats amy and rod! Thats so cool! You are such wonderful parents. We were watching the movies from our video camera the other night to transfer them to dvd and there you and little david were with all us moms and babies. Did we really think it was all that hard with ONE? hahah! So cute - thanks for sharing this!

The Colvins said...

Congrats! How exciting another boy! We wish you all the best!

Melissa Fisher said...

Yay! Ultra-Sandy was right again!

Erin said...

Congratulations! That is really exciting, at least you already know what to expect with a boy. You're such a cute mom!

Shai Brown said...

That's so great! I'm excited for you. How was the get together this past weekend, I'm bummed I couldn't come. Anyways...Congrats!

Aundrea said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS! That is so exciting! =)

Aundrea said...

BTW we are coming to SLC in December and would love to see you guys =)

brit said...

its an honor to be the mother of boys. its an important job! i could go on and on, but ill get to the punch line-CONGRATULATIONS! (oh, and welcome to the club)

Heather and Trevor said...

Yay! Congrats again! I seriously forget your even pregnant because you are still so tiny and gorgeous! We are so excited for you! It was so fun to see you the other night at the par-tay! Thanks for coming! IT was a blast! :)

Jodi Rae said...

Congrats! You have the cutest little boys, and I am sure this one will fit right in! I didn't even know that you were expecting...hope all goes well and that we can see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

Lucky (says Napolean). I totally wanted all boys. They are sooo much easier than girls. That's just so fun! Congrats by the way!

Kit said...

I have already said this, but Congrats again! YOu are the greatest little mommy and so perfect for boys.

P.S.tell Mr. Brodhead Hello for me......raaarrhhh! :)

Annie said...

Congratulations! Another boy? So cute!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Congratulations Amy! Are you trying to out do my mom or something!!! Ha Ha Ha! Just kidding. There is someone in our ward that knows Rod... His name is Jimmie Averett. He says, "Hi!." Anyway, congrats again!!

The Weston's said...

so i just found you guys on here. what a cute family! we have 3 boys too- they are blondies and way too much fun :)