Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Fun!



Great Grandpa & Grandma Broadhead with grandchildren.

The boys at grandpa & grandma Broadheads.

I love this pic!

Tyler & Zach- Best buds!



I was struggling to get a good pic of the boys because I didn't try until they were on their way trick or treating and they were so distracted they wouldn't participate- oh well I learned next year to do it well before they go trick or treating!

David's friend Kayleb was spiderman too. David loved it because he loves Kayleb! This is a pic of them before their fun preschool halloween party. Kayleb wasn't quite sure how to do the web action!!:)


We had these cute masks they thought were great too!
David & friends after their trunk or treat halloween party- which I totally missed because I was late! Bad mom moment!! Luckily he didn't notice because he was with his friends & their moms:)


The Frehner family came and carved pumpkins with us. We Roasted the pumpkin seeds- half the pan we put brown sugar and cinnamon- which I totally recommend!!

Scary David & his Scary pumpkin!

Scary Zach with his scary pumpkin!
Don't ask me what Nate is doing- a little disturbing I'd say:)
David wanted a seed beard!
Our finished product!

14 comments:

Nicole said...

What cute boys you have!! I love the hair. Congratulations on baby number 3, I had no idea that you were expecting again. Another boy will be fun. I only have one little guy but he is so much easier than my girls.

Lori said...

TOO CUTE! It looks like you had a super fun Halloween!!!

Kim said...

Conrats on the Third boy!!!! I love little boys!! Your Halloween pics are so cute and I love seeing how big your family is getting!! You guys are the cutest family!!! love ya Kim

Catherine said...

Hey Amy,
It's Catherine Reed. I found your blog through Jodi's blog, and I would love to be able to keep in touch with you and Rod! Will you email me your email address so I can send you an invite to our blog? Thanks!
catherine.reed.4@gmail.com

Shai Brown said...

Cute Pics! Your boys are so cute! I can't wait to see your next one. Looks like you guys are doing good. Love ya!

Heather and Trevor said...

SO cute! You forgot to mention that super fun party that you went to! :) LOL! I have that cute picture of your family if you want it! I love the Japanese costumes! We will have to go to the park soon too! :)

Becky said...

Amy it's Becky Mennear. It has been way too long since I've talked with you. Your family is beautiful. Those cute little boys are getting so big. Congrats on another little boy! You are going to have raising those boys down pat. How fun. Well hope your doing wonderful, hope we can stay in touch a little better through blogging. Love, Becky

Kit said...

Amy Cute costumes of the boys. i love that they were both spider man. You need to think what the "3" of them will be next year.

Amy said...

too cute, Kaden was the same, although he would have loved it if i would have sprayed his hair:) lets hang out soon!!

Plain Jame said...

HEEEEY, how are you doing? Are you feeling good? Looks like you guys had a really fun halloween. Are you ready for Thanksgiving now?

Melissa Fisher said...

Hey Amy. Thanks for letting us crash at your house for a few days. It was alot better than sleeping in my grandpa's garage :) Tell the boys thanks too for giving up their rooms for a few days! See you guys at Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute. They are mini-Rod's! How's the pregnancy going??

Catherine said...

Hey guys,
We are having a reunion party for the old college married ward, and we would love for you to come! I just need your email so I can send you an invite with more details about it. Thanks! Email me at catherine.reed.4@gmail.com

Adam & Shai said...

I will be in town for Christmas, so call and we can meet up! How long are you guys going to be here for? How are you feeling?