I know I am a total lame blogger!! Can I blame it on being pregnant?!!! Isn't that a good excuse for anything:) Well, I thought I would do a quick slideshow of our all our holiday fun that I haven't blogged about. We went to Las Vegas to Rod's mom's house for Thanksgiving- It was a lot of fun. We went IceSkating and the kids loved it. Zach had fractured his arm the day before and had a temporary cast on so I did not want him to iceskate. Well, he knows how to throw a fit and got his way. I let him only if Rod would hold him up and make sure he doesn't fall on it. Rod would try and take breaks and Zach would go crazy and want to go out again. Then when we were leaving he didn't want the iceskates off he wanted to take them home. Lets just say he liked it very much:) Then we went back to Rod's moms and had very yummy thanksgiving dinner. For Christmas, we went to Idaho to the snow- which we got A LOT of snow!! We loved it. We went to the Cabin in Island Park and snow mobiled and hung out. We had a great holiday season and are so blessed to have so many family and friends to share it with. Now, after this week I will be down to 2 months until this baby comes:) It is crazy to think I am going to have three boys!! I mean 4 counting Rod:) I am actually really excited to meet him.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



13 comments:
Amy,
I am so happy you are blogging again!!! Love ya lots Anna
brace yourself....i am certain that i will never meet a calm day again. three boys is exciting every minute. i have beenmeaning to call you about coupons... your blogging is good news...means your alive. you'll be hearning from me shortly.
Wow, It is about DANG time!!! I miss you! keep it up, and you can't blame it on being pregnant, but when you have 3 crazy boys running around you can totally blame ANYTHING on that. I am excited to see what this little munchkin is like. I love all the pics of the holidays. You are lookin GORGEOUS in all of them! Love you, and we will be coming down in 2 weeks for V day/parade of homes.
Hey Broadheads- it is the Wallick Family from your old ward! Just surfing and thought I would peep in on your family! So, I didn't know that you were pregers! Good for you- 3 lil boys, just means you have to try again for a lil girl- wink-wink! Hope all is well!
Hey Broadheads- it is the Wallick Family from your old ward! Just surfing and thought I would peep in on your family! So, I didn't know that you were pregers! Good for you- 3 lil boys, just means you have to try again for a lil girl- wink-wink! Hope all is well!
FINALLY!!! Cute pics of the holiday...I'm excited to see the new addition. I'm bummed we couldn't get together while you were here. I think we're going to drive to California to see Ben and Alex, so if we end up stopping in St. George I'll call. We'll have to do dinner or something. I really want to eat the the Pizza and Pasta Factory! I'm feeling really good. I actually haven't been sick at all, I can't complain, but I would like to feel a little pregnant. The only symptom I've had so far is I'm extremely tired! But I've actually felt great. Thanks for checkin' on me. Love ya!
It is so good to see new pictures! I can't believe you are almost due! So exciting 3 boys will for sure keep you busy! Good luck! Take care!
Hey - glad to see ya update so we know you're alive! I was wondering how everything has been going this time around.
I think back to our moms group days and what an adjustment it was just to start out motherhood with one, and here we are having our THIRDS.
We've got our two girls and now we have our little boy joining us in June. I miss everyone, hope you're enjoying your weather cuz ours BLOWS. Yucky!
Are you even pregnant? Good crap, you are 7 months and look awesome!-you suck. Very cute pics. Your boys are adorable. How are you feeling?
Amy,
Sounds like you guys are doing wonderful! I'm glad you had so much fun over the holidays. Hope you are feeling well. I'm excited to see pictures of your new addition. Becky Mennear
Amy I would love to get togethre sometime! Are you still in St. George? I know that we will diwn there in I think June for the big race? I don't know which one or what it is called I just know that my hubby's work takes part in it somehow! If you are ever up this way before then lets do lunch or something! E-mail me your info and they I will e-mail you mine! cmkeastman@msn.com
So good to hear from you!
Hey Amy! This is Tiffany (Finn) Hunt. Your boys are absolutely adorable and congratulations on your pregnancy! That is so exciting! Looks like you guys had an awesome Christmas and enjoyed the snow! Well, Jan told me that you are a fellow penny pincher! Go coupons!!!!
Hey Amy! I found your blog while I was posting a comment on Anna's. I am so excited for you to be having another baby! How fun. How is everything is PVTH? We sure do miss it there! Love your header picture, you guys look great!
Post a Comment