Friday, February 20, 2009


Zachy playing dress up!
I've been wanting to get some pics of David in preschool- They do gymnastics once a week so I snuck in and took some pictures. I didn't get that great of pictures but at least I have some:)



David was showing off for the camera- he was so excited I was there he kept telling his friends that I was his mom- it made me happy:)



I love little kid handwriting! David wanted to make sure all of his friends got a transformer valentines- since it takes him so long to write this is all we got done and the rest got my handwriting:)

Zach thought it was fun to have his valentines too. He was more excited about the suckers that came in the box though:)

3 comments:

Plain Jame said...

That is so cute! All my kids would do (if I let them constantly) is dress up! They LOOOVE it!

How ya doin?

Shai Brown said...

I've felt really good. I haven't been sick at all. Thanks for asking!!! How are you feeling?

Hannah and Curtis said...

I can't believe how big your boys are getting! And congratulations on another one. Curt's dream is to have all boys!