I finally got a little announcement made up.
Jacob's blessing day on March 30, 2009. His blessing was so sweet.
We had a luncheon after with family at the clubhouse. It turned out really nice.
We had a luncheon after with family at the clubhouse. It turned out really nice.
My family stayed that following week and we played in St. George. It was the last time we all were together before Dallin went on a mission. We went to Zions one day and went out on the boat one day. It was a lot of fun!!
For Rod Sr. birthday I got a picture with him and all the grandkids. He is always with the grandkids. Janae's three kids are missing in the picture. We developed it for him for Father's day.






6 comments:
Amy,
Jacob is so cute I love his announcement!!! I love your family pictures they turned out so beautiful!!! Your boys are so cute!!! I miss you so so so much!!! Love ya Anna
SO cute! Congrasts! I love the little green bow ties! Hope you are doing great!
I love that last picture!!! Hang that in your house soon!
Dallin is not allowed to go on a mission! He cannot be old enough!! Or maybe we cannot be that old!! You are looking beautiful in those pics! Love the announcement! Can't wait to see you soon. Let's do lunch for sure!
Love the pictures. We need to get the kiddo's together again!
Amy it was so good to see you when you were down here. Sorry i didnt csll you back i was at the cabin for bryces birthday i left right after i saw you. your litle boy is so cute i was so glad i got to see him i hope thing are good. take care becky
Hey, are you ever coming to SLC or Poky in the near future. I think we need a mommy play date. I just want to talk to you and see how life is and ask you questions about childbirth and all that kind of stuff. YOu are the old pro you know. anyway, I don't know if I have said how beautiful your boys are yet or not, but they so are. How is 3 going? Let me know what you are up to cuz I have been thinking about ya and hope you are doing great!
Post a Comment