We had a little party for Rod's Birthday. We had family come over and I made his favorite carrot cake. I always love getting together with Rod's family. Especially because I don't live by my family. Rod's family has always welcomed me into their family and made me feel like a million bucks. I love them all so much.
Rod's mom saved the day and helped me finish getting ready for the party. She is such a sweetheart.
All the kids love to get into Grandpa Broadhead's truck. Maybe because Grandpa is always playing with them and they love it.
I am the luckiest girl to be married to Rod. He truly treats me like a queen. He is always thinking about me and the boys in every single decision he makes. I love that he is a family man. That is one reason why I married him. He truly puts his family first. He is the best dad. It is so fun to see him spend quality time with the boys. He loves to read to them, wrestle, and everything else under the sun. He loves them so much and is always working with them and teaching them new things.
Rod is an amazing school teacher! I hear left and right people commenting on how amazing he is and that he is their favorite teacher. He is always trying to think of new fun ways to teach Social Studies so the kids really get involved and learn.
He has such a strong testimony of the gospel. His heart is gold and anyone that knows him, knows that he would drop anything to help. I love you Rod, I hope you had a great birthday!!
13 comments:
I adore Rod, too!!!!! HAPPY B-DAY, Old Man!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY R.O.D.! I didn't know you were blogging Amy....hope you don't mind but I'm adding you guys! Some of my favorite people!!! Your boys are too cute!
Happy Birthday Rod!!! Looks like you had a fabulous birthday celebration. :)
How sweet of you to make carrot cake for Rod...He is spoiled. It sounds like he deserves it though:) Happy Birthday Rod!!!
Amy I was so excited to see your blog! Are you still doing photography for a hobby? Because I am planning on calling you whenever I need one. I miss seeing you guys! I'm adding your link to my blog I hope that's okay. That way I can see what's going on with you guys.
Amy-
Long time no see! I saw Kristin and Bonnie at Beckys baby shower and we all exchanged blogs... hope you dont mind that I am checking yours out! You and your family are beautiful! Hope things are going well for you.
Come visit my blog!
love you!
Anna.... another proud member of the mormon patrol. (do you remember that????) :)
Happy Birthday Rod! He is one of the best, but so are you, so you guys are perfect for eachother. I miss you. Sorry I didn't have my phone with me yesterday. I shopped with my mom and G-ma all day.
P.S. ROd you are old. Dang!! LOL
Rod,
Did you get my text about your present? Right after I sent that text I lost my phone. So I hope you feel good about yourself! Happy big 29 dude. I am coming to visit the first weekend of June so I will need to take you out to eat.
Amy I found it! Your blog is adorable and so are you little boys!
Hey Amy, your post about super nanny made me laugh so hard. If I know you, I am sure you are doing a wonderful job of raising those little boys, and Rod too. You should tell me what you thought about love and logic, I would love to hear. Anyway, you are a cute little wifey. I love looking at this blog.
Happy Happy Birthday Rod! :) You're getting old! J/K! :)Hope it was great!
Amy, how are you? It's been forever, and I miss you guys. It looks like you're cute family is doing so good. Your boys are just so cute. Archie has been pooping on the potty now too for about two months, but I'm just not feeling the motivation to "actually" potty train him. He loves to go though, so I let him whenever he asks. I can't believe how they just decide some things. I guess they worship their older brothers, right? It is so cute. I hope Rod had a good birthday and know we miss you guys and hopefully we can keep in touch.
Tammy Threlfall
Post a Comment