Your boys are darling! Thanks Rod for the comment. I have to agree with you about my mom, she is super great...however, I am a little biassed! Anyway, so good to see your cute fam. I will have to keep checking in on you guys!
Lindsay Grantham....a distant cousin, but still cousins, right!?
Ok so I love love love your pictures on your right hand side bar (so jealous) who photographed those? I especially love the one with the hands holding the newborn...so sweet!!! I wish I would have got some good pictures like that when my baby was born.
WOWzers, I might have to come up there and pay them to take my baby guys pics...they are really awesome...make sure you tell her that. By the way, I saw that you added me and you even included my last name...you spelled it right, I am so impressed. NO one gets that name...they all think I am Spanish. Oh well, it adds to the fun of it all. Some times I go with it and pretend I am from Mexico, it really throws people off:)
Rod, I checked out your book blog. Awesome thing that you are doing for your students!!! I would love to chat about it...what is your e-mail address, that might be the easiest thing. I will write down ideas I have for you and then send them. You are right, I am a total "bookworm"!!!
Hey Amy--- I'm so glad to find your blog it's been too long...check out my blog I have a list of all of our friends I'm sure you'd love to check out. Keep in touch...how cute are your boys!!
Amy! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! Whitney turned 4 in April as well and I still cannot believe it! I'm glad to see your blogging too! Its a great way to keep in touch!
I can't get over how cute your boys are! They have their own little individual cuteness about them! So is there a girl in the future? Are you going to be like my parents and start out with two boys? You know the rest of the story!
11 comments:
Your boys are darling! Thanks Rod for the comment. I have to agree with you about my mom, she is super great...however, I am a little biassed! Anyway, so good to see your cute fam. I will have to keep checking in on you guys!
Lindsay Grantham....a distant cousin, but still cousins, right!?
Ok so I love love love your pictures on your right hand side bar (so jealous) who photographed those? I especially love the one with the hands holding the newborn...so sweet!!! I wish I would have got some good pictures like that when my baby was born.
Annie, Amy and her sister took those pictures. They both do a little photography.
Rod
WOWzers, I might have to come up there and pay them to take my baby guys pics...they are really awesome...make sure you tell her that.
By the way, I saw that you added me and you even included my last name...you spelled it right, I am so impressed. NO one gets that name...they all think I am Spanish. Oh well, it adds to the fun of it all. Some times I go with it and pretend I am from Mexico, it really throws people off:)
Rod,
I checked out your book blog. Awesome thing that you are doing for your students!!! I would love to chat about it...what is your e-mail address, that might be the easiest thing. I will write down ideas I have for you and then send them. You are right, I am a total "bookworm"!!!
Your boys are so cute!! Ladies, look out!
Hey Amy---
I'm so glad to find your blog it's been too long...check out my blog I have a list of all of our friends I'm sure you'd love to check out. Keep in touch...how cute are your boys!!
Amy! I can't believe how big your boys have gotten! Whitney turned 4 in April as well and I still cannot believe it! I'm glad to see your blogging too! Its a great way to keep in touch!
I love your pics. They are so cute! We live in American Falls. That is great that you will be able to back to Idaho. Is your husband from Pocatello?
I can't get over how cute your boys are! They have their own little individual cuteness about them! So is there a girl in the future? Are you going to be like my parents and start out with two boys? You know the rest of the story!
Hey. You blog too? I like the family picture!
Post a Comment