
I can't believe it is snowing in Idaho since we are in sunshine! It is fun for the kids to play in the snow and good ole' uncle Ben is such a fun uncle , him and David were building an igloo right outside of the house. Ben is a great uncle to the grandkids and Holly and I and the kids are really grateful for him.
We went to Island Park to the Fisher cabin. My Grandpa Fisher looked so cute I had to take a picture of him. I love him so much. I have so many fun memories at the cabin and it is neat to watch my boys create fun memories now.
David insisted on wearing this big yellow helmet. He would almost fall when he would walk because it was so awkwardly big.
Zach loves to be pulled on anything- so he was in heaven having David pull him around.
Rod, Ben, David, and I made our snow family- Ben started making him to be in our family too.
Once again, Uncle Ben was being a fun Uncle and was digging a tunnel for them to get into.
Zach refused to wear gloves or mittens he would ditch them before I knew it. My mom is cold when it is 110 degrees so she was extra worried about Zach and his hands. I finally put some of Rod's socks on his hands and then his coat so he couldn't take them off. We had a blast at the cabin. You couldn't have asked for a more perfect day to snowmobile and play in the snow.
9 comments:
Amy! your blog looks darling! I think you did a great job. If you want help formatting your picture or anything let me know and we can have a blog tutorial! :) HAHA LOL. You really did do good! I am glad we can be blog friends now too!
tnhjenson.blogspot.com
YEAHHHH AMY!!!!! I love it! Your boys are so so cute! And you look awesome. What a cute little family you have! Now we can keep in touch so much better! I'm glad you posted about snow because I get so mad/jealous every time I see Kristin's posts and her kids have shorts on and and they are outside playing in the sunshine! Idaho sucks!!!
YAYYY!!! Amy has a Blog!!! You better keep it up. I love the helmet pic of David. So Cute! See ya tomorrow!
Okay so I seriously need a copy of the Terrorizing Easter Bunny pic. It makes me laugh out loud!!
Amy! I'm so glad you hopped on the bandwagon and got yourself a blog! Now you're cool like the rest of us! You kids are darling. I really hope we can find a time to get together this summer. It looks like we'll be going to Utah the first week in August, instead of July. Jason's sister just announced she's getting married then, so we had to have a slight change of plans. Hope that works for you!
Hey Amy, Holly gave me your blog info! Your family is growing. It is so crazy to see! I love your pics from Island Park. I am totally with your mom, I live in Miami and I am usually in a jacket outside. I think people think I am crazy, especially my husband! It is good to see you and your family!!!
Cute Blog!!!
Hello Broadheads! I hope you don't mind I saw your blog on Brit's. You guys have adorable boys...really! Well tell Rod "hi" and tell yourself "hi nice to meet ya" since I don't think I ever have. I have heard wonderful things about you though.:)
Amy,
I found your blog from a friend of a friend of a friend. I haven't seen you in forever! Your boys are so cute!
-Kelly
Post a Comment