

David turned four years old on April 9, 2008. I can't believe he is already 4!! He loves Diego so we decided to do a little Diego party for him.




I tried (tried is the key word) teaching them red rover and Rachel ran full speed and plowed Trisha to the ground. It was hilarious other than it hurt Trisha's feelings. That ended the game and we quickly moved onto cake and ice cream.

I thought this was so cute- Zach is helping Grandpa Broadhead carry the scooter over for one of David's presents. Grandpa Broadhead is such a great grandpa- Zach followed him all over the park. Grandpa helped me and followed him too:)
Then we all went down to the river the kids were dying to go to the whole time we were there. It was a perfect day- We gave them little water bottles with eyes on them for dolphins and they had to be Diego and save the dolphins. The kids loved playing in the water! I don't know if their parents did:)


Then they laid on the cement to warm up. It was a fun birthday and I am grateful for the people who came and missed the people who couldn't be there.



10 comments:
I can't believe that you are the mommy of a four year old!!! Happy birthday David!!
I got your message tonight and it took me back to the good ol' days and good ol' Amy!!! I miss you!!! So I noticed that you don't have a slide show and I will call you tomorrow since it was too late tonight and will walk you through it!!
Cute pics anyway. I love how you rub your warm weather in my face!
That wasw such a fun and cute day! I still can't get over the darling cake you made! WHo knew you had such talent! Love ya!!
Oh yeah, and I am so jealous of the pics you take...teach me!
Amy-
I am a friend of Rod's from high school, and also Ryan (Riddle)'s cousin. We have met once or twice before. I had to tell you how cute your kids are. You are also a great "blogger" and take awesome pictures! Tell Rod I said hello! Take care,
Kortney
That is so cute. I love little themed parties! They are the best! I don't think I knew that David has the same birthday as Holly. Thats pretty cool.
I linked over from Trav's blog. Your kids are absolutely darling! They are growing up so fast! Your blog is super cute too :)
I'm with Bonnie, Holy Cow, a 4 yr. old. That looks like so much fun, I wish I could have gone to David's party! The cake was quite impressive too (we both know that is why I would really want to go to the party) Anyway, adorable family and good work on the party.
I'm with Bonnie, Holy Cow, a 4 yr. old. That looks like so much fun, I wish I could have gone to David's party! The cake was quite impressive too (we both know that is why I would really want to go to the party) Anyway, adorable family and good work on the party.
Hey cute Broadhead family. Just me again. I linked you up on my blogger sidebar so I can check in on your blog from time to time. (Even though I have "issues" you don't want to get in to. . .ROD, I saw that on Aundi's blog!!!)I hope that is okay :) Feel free to check mine even though it isn't took exciting right now. For some reason the blog I have had since September with over 200 posts on it is MIA at the moment. YIKES! Take care- Lori
Hey Amy-
Cute kids!! I can't believe you are the mommy to a four year old! Don't the grow up way to fast! How have you been? Where are you guys living these days?
Courtney
Post a Comment