Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Easter

Being the mean parents Rod and I are, we made the boys sit on Easter bunny's lap even though they didn't want to! Rod got caught on camera! I thought it made a great picture!!

Saturday before easter, Rod's mom does an easter egg hunt in the park. It is really cute and we are glad her and Grandpa Cowgill do it for us. The kids had a great time. This picture is Grandpa Cowgill telling the kids the true meaning of easter before they went out to look for them.


And then the hunting begins. David was so excited.


Aunt Lindsey helped Zach find some eggs for his basket.



Not very often does Zach get chocolate chip muffins for breakfast! He was in heaven!

David and cousin Rachel were so excited to show eachother their treasures.

The highland park by our house is so much fun. (David calls it the T-Rex park because it has a little t-rex you can sit on). So we spent the rest of the morning playing on the toys.
Dad and Zach were making mom a little nervous. Zach thought it was a blast!

This is Easter morning with their baskets. We got them some sand toys, some watercolors, and the bee movie. They loved having candy for breakfast. And being Debbie Fisher's daughter I also had ritz cheese crackers and peanuts and juice boxes. My favorites growing up. Rod was laughing about it when the kids would open the egg and out popped peanuts instead of candy!! They thought it was great- and they didn't have a belly ache for the day!!

2 comments:

Shai Brown said...

YOUR FAMILY IS SO CUTE!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG THE BOYS HAVE GOTTEN SINCE I SAW THEM LAST. IT'S SO FUN TO SEE ALL OF YOUR CUTE, CUTE PICTURES. LOVE YA!! SHAI

Ra-call-dee... said...

I love your mom! She is the best!